EMG M4 AEG 10"Barrel Overthrow Black
On 21 April 2012, the U.S. Army announced to begin purchasing over 120,000 M4A1 carbines to start reequipping front line units from the original M4 to the new M4A1 version. The first 24,000 were to be made by Remington Arms Company. Remington was to produce the M4A1s from mid-2013 to mid-2014
Quantitiy Available : 0
Manufacturer: EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
Grip and or optics not included
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
Length: 760mm - 840mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 370-380 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)
Thread Direction: 14mm+
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft bb.
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change).
Battery: Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
This is the most important policy. Please obey the law, use common sense and help keep Airsoft fun and great for the entire Airsoft community in New Zealand.
- Play safe, play responsible and play respectable.
- Eye protections must be worn at ALL time by shooter and all surrounding personnel when operating an Airsoft gun.
- Brandishing and Airsoft gun in public is illegal. Airsoft guns should never be taken out to the public or school.
- Prior to Airsofting in your private backyard or other privately owned properties, be sure to notify any surrounding neighbors that they are Airsoft.
- Proper safety training, education and parenting is required prior to lending your Airsoft product to a minor. You acknowledge and understand the inherent dangers involved when operating Airsoft products and related accessories. Goggles and other protective gear should always be worn to prevent injury. Lithium batteries (LiPo) and compressed gas can be unstable if not used and stored properly. This may lead to fire, serious injuries, or even death. Please read warnings carefully before using.